Monday, December 9, 2013

Super Easy Candied Pecans!

By Jamie

Candied Pecans are one of my favorite treats at Christmastime. Every year, I try to make them; key word TRY! They usually don't turn out very well. They are either sticky, or not crunchy enough or just too many steps and ingredients for me; I like simple. So I was thrilled when I came across a super easy recipe that actually made the best candied pecans I've ever made! Here it is! Enjoy!

Super Easy Candied Pecans

1 cup of pecans
1/2 cup of white sugar

Stir pecans and sugar in a small pot on medium heat until sugar turns into a dark syrup and coats pecans. Dump and spread pecans onto a cookie sheet to dry and cool. Store in any container or ziplock bag. That's it! You can do it!

P.S. I love adding these to my salad along with dried cranberries.



No comments:

Post a Comment